The aim of the Pulmonary Fibrosis Trust is to provide personal support to people affected by Pulmonary Fibrosis, a very debilitating and life-limiting illness.
We want to help patients with Pulmonary Fibrosis live their lives to the full and ensure they can live with their condition. We are able to provide patients with the help they need quickly and with minimal fuss.
The Trust offers the following services to Pulmonary Fibrosis sufferers:
- Installation of stairlifts
- Provision of mobility scooters
- Arrangement of portable oxygen concentrators for holidays
- Payment of transport fees to hospitals and specialist centres
- An emotional support service (no medical advice will me given) for patients run by patients
- Other ad hoc services
We also provide emotional support to carers where they can speak to patients or carers should they wish.